- In order to process your appointment, AMS will require the following information: name, contact telephone number, date of birth, email address, GP details and when applicable your Laya Healthcare membership number or credit card details.
- AMS will not pass on personal data to any third party without your prior written consent, nor will we send you promotional material unless requested.
- Credit card information is not shared with third parties, AMS takes reasonable steps to protect this information.
- AMS will keep an accurate and up to date record of personal information. AMS will keep this personal data securely stored electronically and in hard copy if applicable
- Your full name and telephone number may be shared with your employer only for confirmation of onsite bookings for services.
Personal details provided will be used only for the purpose of registering and conducting the screening. All personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.